Is a video dead? Click the “Report Broken Video” link under any video to submit a broken video request to us immediately!
1)Video not showing up? Make sure you have the following installed:
Divx (For Stage6 Videos) – http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/
Gofish/Veoh/All other sites – http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/
Both of these are free and completely safe – we guarantee it =)
2) I click on an episode but it’s all blank, what’s wrong?
- ALL videos on our site will show some sort of player – that part is guaranteed. The only possible problem is if the hosting site has taken or deleted the anime episode due to copyright issues. If a video shows up BLANK, as in there is nothing there, that is a problem on your end (You’re probably using Internet Explorer too =p) We recommend that you switch to Firefox.
3) The site layout looks funky, everything’s messed up! =(
- Again, you’re most likely using Internet Explorer. For any computer geeks out there, it’s widely accepted that IE is not as standards compliant as Firefox/Safari/Opera, so switching to any of these browsers should make the site look much cleaner. As of 11/11, we’ve implemented a new layout that should hopefully fix a few of the problems that those with IE6 and 7 were experiencing.
4) Veoh isn’t showing any episode numbers!
There’s a bug in their series player right now that we hope should be fixed soon. In the meantime, we’re slowly converting all series links to individual links. Also – episode 1 generally starts at the very right for those who are having trouble watching it.
5) I see the word MIRROR a lot, what’s that mean?
A mirror is simply an alternate link to the anime in case the original anime link goes down. We do this for the more popular animes.
6) I still need help, how can I contact you guys?
Just use the simple contact form located in the Contact Us page at the top, and we’ll look into your problem ASAP!